“Knee bone connected to the thigh bone…Thigh bone connected to the hip bone…” Many of you could probably keep singing right along with me, but this post isn’t as much about the old spiritual song as it is about some serious skeletal system support! Our bodies were created with the most intricate and awe-inspiring design. The connections between so many parts of our bodies are fascinating, but can also become problematic if one area isn’t functioning at optimal wellness. Whether you’re a busy mama toting around groceries and toddlers or a serious athlete working on your game, PanAway is a must have for your oily toolbox!
PanAway Essential Oil is a blend consisting of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint. As you can imagine, it boasts an invigorating and minty aroma! PanAway is ideal for massaging onto the shoulders, back, or neck, and because of its minty properties, diluting with a carrier oil is a wise choice. PanAway can also be added to an Epsom salt bath, mixed with coconut oil to make a muscle-soothing cream, or even kept in a gym bag for post-workout support. Let’s dig a bit further into the oils within this blend to learn why it’s a muscle’s best friend!
- Wintergreen: contains naturally occurring Methyl salicylate which is helpful to joints and muscles and worthy of further research
- Helichrysum: a powerful oil used for circulatory support, muscle tension, and its restorative properties
- Clove: helpful for physical discomfort
- Peppermint: the primary component Menthol is worthy of more research
- Wintergreen and Peppermint essential oils are both main ingredients in our Cool Azul Pain Cream as well!
Young Living is committed to growing their crops in an environment that is ideal for that specific plant. The oils in PanAway are grown on Young Living’s farm in Idaho and Croatia. Young Living’s Croatia farm hosts the ideal conditions for the growing of Helichrysum. If you haven’t read about Young Living’s Seed to Seal promise, do so! The integrity and quality of this company are unmatched.
My husband and I love PanAway oil for many reasons, but here are our Top 5 PanAway uses:
- Post Workout Salve: mix with coconut oil and rub on arms, shoulders, back, or legs after a workout or run
- Ache Away Roller: Add 5 drops each PanAway, Peppermint, and Copaiba to a 10 ml roller, top with OrthoSport Massage Oil, and roll on neck and shoulders
- Aunt Flo Fighter: rub diluted on abdomen for occasional menstrual cramps
- Runner Rub: Add 2-3 drops to a pump of Ortho Sport and rub into legs
- Muscle Massage Lotion: a great back rub lotion (My hubby especially loves this one!)